Over 20 years of experience programming PLC’s.
Type of PLC’s:
- Rockwell Automation legacy platforms: PLC2’s, PLC3’s, PLC5’s
- Rockwell Automation latest platforms: ControlLogix Processors from L55 up to the latest version.
- Rockwell Automation smaller (memory wise) controller platforms: CompactLogix, Micrologix controllers. SLC500’s (legacy).
- Embedded controllers from GPProEX (embedded with the HMI).
- Indramat (servo drive) controllers.
- Velocio low cost PLC’s (Ace and Branch controllers). Learn more at http://velocio.net.
- PLC5 conversions to Logix platforms including entire system control PLC’s for process control.
- Small control upgrades for process controls.
- Medium size mass conveying programs for food and beverage.
- Complicated culling type application programs using virtual axes and shift registers.
- Small to medium stand alone programs for machines – running in Micrologix and CompactLogix processors for example.
- Data collection programs for machine data harvesting.